The ICT Services Coordinator will identify current and future information needs and ensure that IT contingency systems for all key business areas are in proper working order and that staff are trained in the switching to, and use of IT systyems high quality and delivery for both the hotel and its Guests. These efforts will will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards.
- Provision of high level leadership to the ICT department to facilitate the provision of corporate software, hardware, network and database systems and general ICT related support functions.
- Delivering a robust and reliable network and computer infrastructure for optimal organization performance.
- Leading and directing the effective delivery and operational management of ICT systems and infrastructure.
- Effective management and accountable use of department’s resources, equipment and acquisition of licenses.
- Accountability for the reliability of ICT infrastructure and service standards.
- Developing and improving procedures to support the effective management of new and existing ICT policies and procedures.
- Ability to develop, prepare and conduct ICT related training to our staff.
- Be holders of a degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a recognised University / institution and MCSE Certification.
- Have at least seven years experience in the IT industry, five of which should be in a similar position.
- Proven extensive experience in providing high level customer focused technical hardware and software support of computer systems.
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of a range of current IT techniques and trends, systems, networking operations, service level agreements and technical support standards.
- Thorough working knowledge of and experience with Fidelio system will be an added advantage.