EXPERIENCES & THINGS TO DO
Things to do at the Beach
- Have a swim at one of the finest beaches in Kenya
- Diving and Snorkeling trips – ask about the several companies offering sessions to experience the beautiful marine life
- Try kite surfing for the more adventurous traveller!
- Visit Diani’s 18 hole golf course for a round of golf
- Go deep sea fishing at the Pemba Channel
Diani Beach is located about 30 km south of Mombasa. It is regarded as Kenya’s finest beach, extending to about 25km of Clear Ocean and white sandy beaches. In 2013 CNN has voted Diani Beach as one of the top 25 beaches in Africa.
In addition to the clear shoreline, mature palms trees dot the white sparkling sand swaying to the cool ocean breeze. After a long exciting safari, you are sure to enjoy ocean front accommodation in Diani Beach resorts lying on the beach and experiencing the sun, sand, and the turquoise coloured ocean.
Diani Beach is well known for its gigantic coral reefs, which serves as a natural shield against waves and ensures that the water is wonderfully quiet and relaxing. Divers and snorkelers can be found here regularly admiring the beautiful coral and colorful fish on the reef.